Diabetic Foot Thermometer
Foot thermometer for prevention and detection of diabetic ulcers
Skin temperature monitoring with IR19 or IR 21 B reduces the risk for diabetic foot ulceration, healthcare costs and could save more toes, feet and legs!
- Use new IR19 or IR 21 BT skin thermometer as a screening tool to identify inflamed areas of skin.
- Measure the skin temperature at six sites on each foot daily.
- If any site had an increase in temperature of >2.2°C compared with the corresponding site on the other foot immediately take care about the foot with higher temperature.
- Advanced Infra Red or Bluetooth technology
- Extra Large display
- Big button improves handling and activation
- Waterproof probe
- Probe Cover free
- 1 sec and Fast Scanning Mode
- Meets the accuracy requirement specified in ASTM E1965-98 and the EC directive 93/42/EEC.
- 10 Memories