PM50 Patient Monitor
The PM50 is a very small and basic patient monitor that can be used in ambulances but also as a 24 hour ABPM.
PM50 measures oxygen saturation (SpO2) continuously as well as heart rate and can be programmed to measure blood pressure at configurable intervals.
- Compact, portable and user friendly
- Suited for adults, children and neonatology
- Large color LCD display for NIBP, SpO2 and pulse
- Configurable audio-visual alarms
- Realtime monitoring
- 24 hour storage and review of data
- PC based software for downloading and reviewing data
- Dimensions: 127 x 66 x 36 mm
- Weight: < 350 g (batteries included)
- Power: two 1,5V Alkali AA batteries