URight TD3128 is an extremely simple to use blood pressure monitor: put the cuff around the arm and press start to take a reading.
The result is shown on the large LCD display.
URight TD3128 takes blood pressure while inflating the cuff which makes it a more comfortable and faster test.
The device can be linked to the PC for data-analysis. The TenSoft software can be used to transmit the test results to the WiPaM telemedicine platform.
URight TD3128 can be used simultaneously by 4 people, each with his own memory slot in the device.
Share readings with a doctor
Tensoft, the software for the URight TD3128, permits to upload blood pressure results to the secured WiPaM telemedicine platform so they can be consulted by a physician.
Specifications URight TD3128 Blood Pressure Monitor
- precise measurements using oscillometric method
- simple to use
- extra large display
- up to 4 different users
- memory for 400 readings with date and time
- USB cable for data transfer to PC
- software with trend graphs
- works on 4 AA batteries
- weight: 350g (without batteries)
- dimensions: 141 x 121 x 72mm
- IHB detection
- ESH validation (equal to TD3124)
- CE and FDA validated